Monday, February 4, 2013

Daddy's 80th!

G Diddy, Gordie, or as I like to call him, Daddy, turned 80 on SuperBowl Sunday!  I got him a card that said something along the lines of "the youngest 80 year old the world has ever known" and this could not be more true.  He continues to work full time and travels for week long stretches at a time, all over the country!  I'm sure having 3 toddlers while in his 50's was not an easy task but it sure kept him young and on his toes :).


Kendall got him the festive balloons and came up with a clever little poster duo to commemorate the big day.  Courtney made us a BBQ feast and we all got to spend some quality time together and watch the game before G Diddy heads off on another trip tomorrow. 

We dug up an old picture of him when he was just 36 and had it put on his cake.  What a handsome devil! :)  Here's to 20 more years and making it to 100!


No comments: