How far along? 24 Weeks, 4 Days
Total weight gain/loss: +14 lbs
Maternity clothes? Yes! A pair of jeans and a pair of black dress pants. Both are VERY comfortable. I wish I could wear them everyday :(
Stretch marks? Nope!
Sleep: I am having more and more trouble getting comfortable at night. A body pillow is definitely in my future :)
Best moment this week: Buying adorable little outfits for Baby Taylor!
Have you told family and friends: Yes!
Miss Anything? Sleeping on my stomach!
Movement: More and More everyday! We have a future Black Belt on our hands :)
Food cravings: Salads and grapefruit
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope.
Have you started to show yet: Yep!
Gender prediction: Officially a girl!
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? Still in!
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Mostly happy, sometimes the fatigue sets in and I get a little crabby :)
Looking forward to: Our glider being delivered! Hopefully this weekend!

No comments:
Post a Comment