How Far Along?: 35 weeks 4 days
Total weight
gain/loss: +25lbs
Maternity clothes: Pants yes, shirts no. As you can see from the above, I have squeezed myself into a lot of my normal shirts. The horizontal stripes are clearly not flattering.
Stretch Marks: Nope, thanks to lots and lots of lotion.
Sleep: Sleep has been miserable. I hurt whether I'm on my back or side and the body pillow isn't helping :(
Best Moment This Week: Hearing from the doctor that Baby Taylor is in the perfect position for delivery. He said the likelihood of her flipping at this point would be slim to none, so yay! No breech baby here!
Have you told Family and
Friends: I tell everyone :) I'm way too excited to meet this little girl
Miss Anything: Sleeping, eating meals that aren't followed by severe heartburn..
Movement: Yes, a TON. I swear I may end up with some broken ribs before this is all over.
Food Cravings: Still loving fresh fruit and vegetables.
Anything making you queasy or sick: I am always the first one to arrive at the office every morning and I have always been the one to make the coffee. As of last week I hate it. It tasted so awful yesterday that I almost cried. Pathetic, I know.
Have you started to show yet:
Yep
Labor Signs: Still just the BH contractions. She has a few more weeks to go :)
Belly Button: Flat
Wedding Rings on or
off: On and still a little loose.
Happy or Moody: Happy but very emotional. I can cry at the drop of a hat. I'm fragile :)
Looking forward to: My second baby shower this weekend!

No comments:
Post a Comment