Thursday, February 28, 2013

Only Ten More Weeks To Go!

How far along? 30 Weeks, 4 Days
Total weight gain/loss: +21  lbs
Maternity clothes? Leggings, tunics and sweater dresses have almost exclusively made up my wardrobe for the past few weeks.  I found some great maxi dresses for my upcoming showers too :)
Stretch marks? Nope!
Sleep: I discovered the secret trick is to sleep in an almost upright position.  I prop myself up with my normal pillow and my body pillow.  This seems to make breathing easier and keeps Taylor's karate moves to a minimum.
Best moment this week: Sounds creepy but I can now feel Taylor's hand/foot as she moves it across the length of my stomach.  I love it!  I just can't wait to meet her :)
Have you told family and friends: Yes!
Miss Anything? 3/4 of my wardrobe.
Movement: Lots! Mostly when she's repositioning or gets a hand/foot stuck under my ribs.
Food cravings: Well I successfully managed to satiate my cravings for Hibachi and Taco Bell last weekend :).  Lately I have an insane craving for chocolate.  The Cadbury Mini Eggs filling the aisles of the grocery stores aren't helping.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope!
Have you started to show yet: Yep!
Gender prediction: Officially a girl!
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? Slowly starting to come out.
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy Happy Happy
Looking forward to: Taylor's chandelier coming next week!  I couldn't resist :)

No comments: