Thursday, February 14, 2013

3rd Trimester - 28 weeks!

How far along? 28  Weeks, 4 Days
Total weight gain/loss: +19  lbs
Maternity clothes? I LOVE maternity shirts.  I've always preferred longer shirts anyway, but they are so soft and cozy :)
Stretch marks? Nope!
Sleep: Sleeping pretty well.  I fall asleep at the drop of a hat and only wake up for bathroom breaks or night sweats :(
Best moment this week: Getting the glucose test over with!  And waking up to my sweet hubby's Valentine's Day surprises :)
Have you told family and friends: Yes!
Miss Anything? Sleeping on my stomach, sushi, a glass of wine...
Movement: Lots!  She's all over the place.  She keeps getting an arm or foot stuck under my right rib cage.
Food cravings: Waffles!  Which I will be making tomorrow morning :)
Anything making you queasy or sick: The smell of broccoli the other day made me gag.
Have you started to show yet: Yep!
Gender prediction: Officially a girl!
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? Flat
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: I have a pretty short fuse which my mother has brought to my attention more than once :)  Craig's also told me I've been a little nasty lately.  Woops? :)
Looking forward to: Working from home tomorrow!  My doctor said I need to step up the Vitamin D so I will likely be sitting on the patio with my laptop soaking up some rays!

No comments: