Wednesday, December 26, 2012
21 Weeks! Merry Christmas!
How far along? 21 Weeks, 4 Days
Total weight gain/loss: +11 lbs
Maternity clothes? I will most likely be investing in some leggings/jeggings this week.
Stretch marks? Nope!
Sleep: Sleeping very well but struggling with the side sleeping a little. I'm definitely a back/stomach sleeper.
Best moment this week: Spending Christmas with lots of family!
Have you told family and friends: Yes!
Miss Anything? Nope. I'm actually probably over indulging in sweets so there's no room to miss a thing!
Movement: Tons! Little Taylor is a mover and a shaker!
Food cravings: Subway Meatball subs with onions, olives and parmesan cheese. Gross...I know.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope.
Have you started to show yet: Yep!
Gender prediction: Officially a girl!
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? Flattening out a little each week
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: Setting up the crib in Taylor's nursery and finding a glider :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment