We had a nice Valentine's Day. We decided to celebrate the weekend before and avoid the craziness of restaurants during the week. We went to Maharani, which is in Indian restuarant off of Kings and it was pretty good. I also made some cookies to try to occupy myself while Craig was studying.
Last weekend Kendall, my mom and I all went cake tasting with Courtney and Bill. Definitely one of the highlights of wedding planning :). She decided on Nona's Sweets in the University area and has a yummy Almond cake with Almond Buttercreme picked out. Bill even got a special cookie cake to take home for being such a good sport :)
I just have to include this last picture. Craig has been driving to work a lot over the past few weeks while his friend is out of town. He gets off a little earlier than I do so he usually gets home first to let Bentley out of his crate. I LOVE this because Bent is in the window to greet me when I pull into the driveway.
No comments:
Post a Comment